Monday, July 6, 2009

2 years ago...

We were doing this!!!
Well, Josh and I have officially been married two years. It has seriously been so much fun and we have grown together in many ways. It's fun to look back and remember the day it all started.

Even though it seems like so long ago, I find myself recapturing parts of the joy of that day when driving in the car or running or waiting in lines. Changed my life forever in the best way I could ever imagine. We left town to celebrate and I'll some get pix up. Happy Anniversary babe!!!

6 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Congrats to you both! It seems like just barely that we were in texas trying to figure out what we should do for our anniversarys. Glad you had a good one this year, can't wait to see pics!

Becky and Matt said...

Happy Anniversary!!!We hope you have a fun day!

Mary Martha said...

happy anniversary. It seems like yesterday. time flies.

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Happy Two Year Anninversary you guys!!

Tawny said...

I remember when you were trying to decide whether you should get serious enough with Josh to accept his hand if he offered it. *romantic sigh* So happy for you guys! Happy anniversary!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Happy Anniversary!! haha Remember when you guys would says Happy Versary....or something like that when y'all were dating? Y'all are cute.
I'll try to call you soon. Everytime I think I have time, I don't! I'll have to wait til the weekend when Trapper's around to help with the kids.