Friday, May 15, 2009

The Magic of DisneyWorld

Straight from graduation day, we had the chance of a lifetime Florida trip with Josh's fam. And what could be better than a vacation touring the magical monstrosity of Disneyworld... with 9 kids. These 9 awesome kids...





(that was alot of kids huh!! soo cute though... we adore the all.)
It was amazing to spend time with Josh's parents, sister-in-laws, brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews... an awesome Kjar bunch at Disneyworld. I love them all. We had so much fun with everyone. A lil family reunion of sorts...

i'm a sucker for the firework magic. sigh. loved it.
i love a va-cay to include sun & palm trees.

some of our favs were the safari ride at animal kingdom
& the fast everest roller coaster.

It was great to make time to see the Orlando temple. Breathtaking.
Closing thought,
I thought I would want our names put on the back
of the ears like they do... but no way- we're going to pass
them on to our future little Kjars that come to Disney.

we want to someday experience it all
with a stroller like everyone else.
haha. :)

Thanks for a super fun vacation fam!!!

3 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

Looks like an awesome trip was had by all-so many smiles in all the pictures! Glad you guys had such a great time!

Trapper and Suzy said...

I'm so jealous. One day.....one day I will get to have that experience. Disneyworld, I mean. I graduated already...that part can get checked off my list!
: )

Becky and Matt said...

I love your pictures! You really got some great ones. Your post was a ton better than my "busy Mom post". You were able to show much better how much FUN we had! We really did have a great time didn't we? We really miss you guys and hope you are well!