This is a simple thing, but the next big excitement that I must share is that we have a mantle. I'm so excited to 'decorate the mantle and hearth' for all the holidays. Here's a sample.
Easter was great for us this year. Not any egg hunts or big festivities really, but friends over, sang in the choir, and binging on jelly beans. Most of all, on Saturday afternoon, we snuggled up and watched the movie Ben-Hur. Josh had never seen it. It is a powerful show that really wraps your mind around the time of Christ and how He affected people. And still affects us. It turned into a wonderful (&timely) night of conversation and reflection of our Savior. I love Him and know that He lives.

4 comments:
Cute little Easter post Mari! I love how you get so excited to decorate for holidays, your house looks adorable. And Preston and I have never seen that movie either, we'll have to watch it.
On another note, I was laughing and loved the post about the Hannah Montana movie. So funny :) hahaha. Good to know you liked it though, and hey I bet it's one of the few clean movies coming out these days!
Looks FABULOUS! You've got a decor knack, girl!
PS: I wish we could've seen the HM movie together. I admit I have this strange desire to see it... and I KNOW Dustin would FLAT refuse to go... he'd think it was a joke. ;)
Speaking of... did you go with Josh?
hey josh, its tauna your cousin, anywho I came across on your blog and thought I would tell ya hello, I am hoping to come out to dc sometime this summer to visit my big brother that is going to be out there working. Hopefully I see ya. by the way your blog looks good seems like life is going good for you
Mari, I love your table setting. It's so crisp, clean and contemporary! I adore it. Where did you get the table mats? And, are those real tulips? Darling taste my dear. My family is coming to DC to vacation next week -- wish I could join them so I could stop by and see you! But, we'll be heading to the town of the country stars, ole' Nashville!
Post a Comment