Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Best of Both Worlds

Maybe it's not blogworthy.. but I thought I'd put it out there. I went to see the Hannah Montana Movie: Best of Both Worlds & I liked it . Sure I suppose I felt a little lame when I bought my ticket. At the end, I felt zero lameness. I enjoyed it. I tapped my toe to some of the tunes, nearly shed a tear when she learned her life lesson, and melted at the smile with her 17 year old cowboy love interest. It was FUN.

I guess I'm suppose to be an adult now, but it some ways, and sometimes, there is nothin' like a lil teen chick flick fix. I'd like to think I'm grown up- but still young at heart. Ya know, best of both worlds.

3 comments:

sam and fam said...

I took Talia to see that the first day it came out. she got so excited when it started that she did a total girley scream. She also got up and dance in the aisle. Too cute!! I also like it it was cute and sweet.

Mortensen's said...

I was responded to with gasps when I explained that my girls aren't Hannah Montana fans. Am I a bad parent for not encouraging it? I don't activily discourage it, but we don't have the Disney Channel, so it's sort of been a non-issue. I'm thinking maybe the movie would be a fun one to rent for a girls' night in :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

I love how much you enjoyed this movie. After your comment I am thinking about seeing it. Thanks! You and your hubby are having so many cool adventures back east, I am so very jealous. I check your blog all the time to see all your fun pictures!