Merry Christmastime!!! It's a beautiful and magical time. It's also been super busy- and the blog neglected. Somehow we are now already done with school (whole other post), and are in St. Louis with my family for the break. Here are a few of the things we've been up to while also trying to write cards, serve, study, and drive in the snow in the past couple weeks.


We loved getting to Temple Square in SLC for the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
Wonderful to be with Mary Martha and Andrew.

We enjoyed Josh's family Christmas party so much. They are all so fun and amazing.
Video of a lil Christmas in our apt. (Watch out
I held the camera upside down, oh boy- but you get the point :) )
Also, it was wonderful having our little home in Provo in full decor
while we studied for final assignments, projects, and tests.

In St. Louie, we are having fun already ice skating and getting in the full holiday spirit and presents wrapped (I love wrapping the presents, getting fancy with the bows, and all that).
We love you all and wish a special and peaceful
Christmastime to everyone. And lots of love.


We loved getting to Temple Square in SLC for the First Presidency Christmas Devotional.
Wonderful to be with Mary Martha and Andrew.
We enjoyed Josh's family Christmas party so much. They are all so fun and amazing.Video of a lil Christmas in our apt. (Watch out
I held the camera upside down, oh boy- but you get the point :) )
Also, it was wonderful having our little home in Provo in full decorwhile we studied for final assignments, projects, and tests.

In St. Louie, we are having fun already ice skating and getting in the full holiday spirit and presents wrapped (I love wrapping the presents, getting fancy with the bows, and all that).We love you all and wish a special and peaceful
Christmastime to everyone. And lots of love.

4 comments:
Cute pictures! Merry Christmas!
So CUTE!! I wish I could have been there.......I wish I could be there in every part of your life!! Well, I loved your tree and your camera skills. : ) haha I did that a few times too.
Okay so kinda wierd leaving a comment on your blog. But I was blog hopping and came across your blog. I used to live right down the street from Josh in Aurora. My maiden name was Chynoweth. My fam was kinda crazy but I am sure Josh remembers me.. We weren't that active but his family was always so nice to me and such a great example. Tell him I said hi!! Thanks sorry I am not crazy!! haha
Mari you guys are SOOO CUTE!! I love that you love holiday decorations! :) Your apt. was so darling. I'm glad you got to spend Christmas with your family! We really need to talk cause I would love to hear how you are doing. Yay for temple square and congrats on graduating to the both of you!!
P.s. Thanks so much for the Christmas card, we loved it and it's still up on our card wall :) ha.
Post a Comment