Monday, January 19, 2009

Story About Us

We haven't written for awhile. We left our camera at Josh's bro's family's home, so we don't have our pics from Christmas to post. Our update right now is... we're just being us!!! Josh's job interview (for the job we're most hopeful) is on Thursday. So, since getting back from the holidays, we've just been spending time together, hanging out, getting things done, and basically just living it up with no obligations.
Us

As long as I can remember, I always thought about
when I would someday be married and catch the little moments
of my man's life/routine... like shaving. I love to watch Josh shave.
I feel so privileged. I'm the only one that really ever sees it.
Weird, I know, but I think it's great. (these are from this summer).


And oh yeah!!! We went on Josh's company cruise in November. I bet it's looking like our lives are a bed of roses... hanging out... cruises. Don't worry- these job interviews are leading up to something. Our noses will be hard hit to the grindstone again soon. When we have an update on our future, we will let you know. I'm excited to see where Josh's career starts and get going again. Hard work is invigorating and valuable. We'll still enjoy the vacation while we can. :)
We love snorkeling. Anyone who ever wants to go- we're in.
We enjoyed hanging out with friends and making new friends. Of course, I was crazy over the nightly towel animals. that's the story for now. we'll be in touch.

3 comments:

Mortensen's said...

Too much fun!! Cherish the time you have alone! Before you know it, you'll be cherishing your totally-not-alone time :) Can't wait to see you in March, Mari!
Big hugs,
Am

Becky and Matt said...

Your pictures are SO cute. It looks like you had so much fun on your cruise!

Heidi Kjar said...

Cute! Fun post- I like that you guys have free time to PLAY! Before you know it Jer and Josh will be working again and real life will be here soon enough! Your pics look fun- I bet you had a great time on your cruise!