Sonny
+
Cher

=one funky pair
Sonny & Cher!!!
Halloween was a blast. I LOVED looking at everyone's blogs and creative costumes and festivities. It's definately a holiday to let your wild hair show... or something like that!! We had a party at our place one night. We borrowed a six foot inflatable ghost to welcome everyone.
Also, I found sheer delight in opening my fridge and seeing all the festive food we made for our party. I got a brain jello mold, that was exciting... and experimented with a pumpkin cheese ball. So fun. There are just too many pics of awesome costumes of our friends to share from our party and the ward party on Halloween. This would be the longest post ever... I have about 50+ more pics. We had John McCain/Sarah Palin, to Star Trekkies, to Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man, to a biology professor and dissected frog. Whoa, I know. And it goes on and on....


14 comments:
What fun!!! Oh, the good old BYU days. It sounds like your party was a hit!
I think you two are the only ones that could have pulled that off! Mari, you and Josh are so funny! Happy late Halloween to ya too!
ok, wow. Y'all look FABULOUS! And that pumpkin is HUGE! Dang! Looks bigger than Benjamin. ;) Love you crazy kids!
You two make me smile! Your costumes are hilarious! I love them. thanks for brightening my day! I love the Kjars!
I love it!!! You both look super groovy!! I am so happy you had such a fun holiday... you guys really know how to have fun together.
Love the pictures, your costumes are GREAT!!
SEXY!!!!! But I think Cher liked showing more skin than that Mari! hehe j/k Y'all looked great.
I've been waiting for these pix! You two look fabulous! It was definitly worth the wait! I just love ya!
You guys are party animals! Wow, I think you could totally win a look-a-like contest. Love your guts.
Josh and Mari, I'm Josh's cousin. Those are the best costumes ever! How fun. We just invited you to our blog: mathdinos. Merry gave us your email. ~Katrina
Love the outfits. Love your party treats. You two look so great! Haha, Preston was laughing and thought Josh pulled his costume off very well. So did you guys end up going to Ephraim?
HOW CUTE!!! We wish we could have come! :( I didn't know you guys had a blog either. Miss you and love you!
oh my gosh mari! you and josh kill me! i love your costumes SOOO much i hope you won some sort of prize!!! loves!
Post a Comment