


We're back!!! Things have been busy. No excuses though. I thought, we have at least a month grace period on getting back to the blog due to moving. Moving is an ordeal!! It was fun and exciting too... we packed up all our stuff in Texas in one night and drove 20 hours back to Provo. So, back to our lil apartment we love, back to school, back to the planners. All in all, we are past due on our grace period!! Eek. Here are a few pictures of our First LAST day of school!!! Josh & I both graduate in December. Crazy to think that we won't be sharpening pencils for a new semester come January. The future is still a bit unknown, but Josh keeps busy with information sessions, giving out resumes, and interviewing. I'm doing LOTS of clinicals at... Timpanogas Regional Hospital on the Medical/Surgical unit as basically a "nurse intern". So, that's the scoop with us. We are just trying to embrace, enjoy, live-up Provo & BYU in our spare time because we might not be here too much longer. So, that's the scoop with us!! I'm backed up with great pictures, so you'll hear from us again soon (promise!!). Once again, thank you faithful bloggers (family/friends) for not giving up on checkin' our blog.

4 comments:
Well, sis, lookie how cute y'all are, first-day-of-school pics. Love it. Graduation feels so good. We loved our BYU days, but were very ready to move on. As for an undefined future, remember our family is gathering in MO. Just gotta add my plug every time I can. You know its my ultimate dream to live near you guys!
Doesn't it feel nice to think that it is our LAST semester...EVER?! I love that feeling. I am seriously so glad we can keep track of eachother now. E-mail me with your e-mail b/c I have some things I would like to ask you! boatingfanatic8@yahoo.com
Lookin' good, missy! You are just starting your last semester and I am getting close to finishing my first! Wierd.
Well its good to see ya back at it. I can't wait till Cole and I can say its our last semester, but it will come eventually. Good luck with graduation and let us know where you will be next.
Post a Comment