Sunday, February 2, 2014

Photo a Week 1/52

at the end of last year, i pondered whether to say goodbye to our blog or how to best save our blog. in effort to rescue it, I'm doing a photo a week project. one photo of each of the kids every week for one year. I think that is about the blog load I can handle right now. I may be behind already, but I'm motivated because I love my children! they are my favorite photo subject in this beautiful world.
Jonah: First Sunday as a Sunbeam and looking dapper in his bowtie
Sage: Looking forward to many more Sundays because mama never tires of dressing her up

1 comment:

Brett said...

I'm so glad you didn't give up on the blog! I am just now seeing your photo a week challenges but I had to scroll through all of them! Absolutely love you and your cute kiddos!