That's SO ADORABLE!! They seriously think your name is "Care"!! I love that. I mean, how can you NOT love primary now. The good you are doing will last generations, Mari. There will be children that will always remember you. : )
Oh now this is just so cute and funny :) haha! I love it. And I just love your blog mari. You are so true to who you are and I love that. (wow, i guess i love a lot of things! ;)
Anyway, you're beautiful and your hike pictures are so cute. It was so fun seeing you while you were here in utah, thanks again for thinking of me! Give little Jonah a squeeze!
Josh and I graduated from BYU and made the leap to enjoy life in the DC area. Now we've expanded the fun to include our sweet Jonah and a move to upstate New York. Together, our lil fam embraces the many adventures that come our way. We like to keep things spicy!!
2 comments:
That's SO ADORABLE!! They seriously think your name is "Care"!! I love that. I mean, how can you NOT love primary now. The good you are doing will last generations, Mari. There will be children that will always remember you. : )
Oh now this is just so cute and funny :) haha! I love it. And I just love your blog mari. You are so true to who you are and I love that. (wow, i guess i love a lot of things! ;)
Anyway, you're beautiful and your hike pictures are so cute. It was so fun seeing you while you were here in utah, thanks again for thinking of me! Give little Jonah a squeeze!
Post a Comment