Monday, January 23, 2012

snow days, part 2

first things first, get your snow suit on
what's better than playing in snow? playing in snow with DADDY!
the next saturday after our first adventure in the snow, the three of us bundled up head to toe and enjoyed the fresh powder.
"dad is so fun. my papa threw me up in the air & pulled us around in the sled. sweet!" -jonah
"and built me a snow fort" (with the neighbor girl).
we all watched in suspense to see how he would react... and slowly destroy it. he loved it!a nice pot of homemade chicken noodle in the cozy house to top it all off! we love family snow days!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! Way to embrace the snow and cold weather! Love the snow fort!! Daddys are so much fun, but Jonah has got a pretty amazing mom!

Mary Martha said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. My goodness. That's a lot of snow too. So much fun!

Trapper and Suzy said...

I like the igloo! Very cool. And the chicken soup looks DELISH!!

Tempest and Ben said...

Y'all are the cutiest lil family ever!! So cute! That snow day looked so much fun!! Can I have that chicken soup recipe! Mmmkkk thanks! Lol! Love u!

Jenn said...

You're boy is growing up! He is sooo cute! And I just love your snow pictures.