Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 blind mice

we had a fabulously fun halloween season.

we wanted to be a trio. cutest mouse i've ever seen.

i'm realllly ready for a better camera though. hard to capture as cute as he was in person. hope everyone had a happy halloween!

7 comments:

Tempest and Ben said...

Y'all are the cutest blind mice ever!! Miss you so much!

The Higgins Family said...

Aw, cutest thing EVER! Thx for the pics, LOVE YOU ALL!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Happy Birthday, Jonah!!! You guys make CUTE blind mice. I love the idea. haha

Luke and Mariah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I LOVE IT!! You guys are so awesome I can barely handle it! We miss you! When are you coming to visit???

Miriam Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaKenna Hope said...

Mari!! You are so creative and fun!! I always love what you come up with for Halloween.

Becky and Matt said...

What a cute idea! I hope Jonah had a great birthday!