Sunday, June 20, 2010

curves

we haven't been awesome about taking pics every week, but here it is folks!! 20 weeks!! the bump has made itself known. i've been feeling good and my main cravings have been skittles and guacamole. (???) this baby must have personality. in 24 hours we'll find out lil baby's gender. boy? girl? we're excited!!!

12 comments:

Megan said...

You are the most beautiful mommy to be!!! I love your baby bump and can't wait to find out boy or girl :) Love you!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Oh, you know I'm excited. I'm glad you're finally admitting that it's a bump too! : ) Have you felt any little flutterings yet?

MaKenna Hope said...

Oh my goodness you look absolutely adorable Mari!! SOO exciting!

Luke and Mariah said...

Oh you are sooo cute!! And I CAN'T WAIT to hear what you're having!!!

Tempest and Ben said...

oh!! sooo cute!! Your lil bump is adorable!! love love love!!! Your soo glowing!! i love your hair super long by the way!! its gorgeous!!!!!wow!! so cute!!

Jo said...

You are leaving me HANGING!!! I'm dying to know WHAT you're having!!! You're darling...by the way! Love you!

sakeevta said...

You are too cute!!!

The Higgins Family said...

and you said you weren't showing... ha! look how darling you are!!!!!! gosh, i can't stand it, my beautiful pregnant sister. i sure love love love that little one so SO much already. :)

and LOVE you, too! hang in there... your family will be simply perfect, you'll know it and feel it. this first babe will bring you more joy than you can even imagine... even if it's not exactly what you imagined... ;)

The Higgins Family said...

PS: looks like i need to get my maternity clothes to ya somehow! i don't have a lot, but hopefully enough to help supplement a new wardrobe. :)

Mortensen's said...

You are gorgeous!!! :) Can't wait to meet little Baby Josh!

Mary Martha said...

cant wait to chat more. so happy for u deary. great mom in the making. xoxo

Anne said...

Oh I LOVE it! You look SOOOO cute!