S0... For Memorial Day weekend, we decided since we had Monday to recover and stay-cation, we would go on a day trip to NYC and focus on Central Park since we've only gone to the city in the winter. It's so cool to have such neat places around us and we're trying to take advantage as often as possible. Another reason I've been holding off on this post is because I wanted to link a story to this post that I read in college from Sheri L. Dew about Central Park. It's a story that really changed my life, at least my perspective on gospel study forever. Maybe another day. Ask me about it sometime because I would love to share. Anyway- we left Saturday AM and spent all day wandering Central Park. And a glorious day it twas.



Oh and did I mention we like NYC for the food?

I've always wanted to go to Serendipity's since the movie. Josh was very supportive.



and it was a fab NYC trip complete with a celebrity sighting. we saw Brooke Shields at Serendipity's. Josh noticed her from a few feet away and said isn't she someone in make up commercials? haha He's the cutest. She looked like a real person in real life. But really, we couldn't think of a single thing either of us have seen her in (TV/movies). Fun tho.Side note: We need another day at Central Park!!! It's HUGE and AMAZING.
Other side note: I'm looking pudgy through the middle ya?
Other side note: I'm looking pudgy through the middle ya?


3 comments:
NYC looks fabulous. Where's the story about the ride home? I think everyone would get a kick out of that. : )
Oh and you don't look pudgy...in those pictures. You still look stick thin!
How fun! I'm dying to hit the East coast! I hope we can while you're still there!
Celeb sitings are so fun! And did you have the frozen hot chocolate? It was on Oprah and I've always wanted to go! I'm jealous, but so happy you guys had such a wonderful time! I love you so much!
And I want to know the Sheri Dew talk!
Post a Comment