WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
due November 8th!
here's the first photo...

(hmm.. i don't know why that picture turned out so bad.
We still think it's cute. Lots of potential.)
so......
YES, We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wanted to think of a clever way to tell people, but we
are just ready to shout it from the rooftops!!!!!!
To be continued...
21 comments:
EXCITING!!!! So happy for you. Hope you've been feeling well.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)
Wow! How exciting. Congrats!
so happy for you! Congrats! you will be such a good mommy.I love and adore you. Hope i can see you preggers. You will carry it well. Family of 3!
Congratulations again!
Whoopeee!! This is SUPER exciting!
Now, I know YOU know what I'm thinking. November 8th? Come on!! It would be the sweetest birthday ever if your little one were born on my birthday. I'd FOR SURE would have to come see you just to celebrate that momentous occasion. I'll start praying for that ASAP!
Yay! Congrats. And yes, I will make you some earrings. :)
YAAAAAAY!
CONGRATS MARI AND JOSH!!!!!!!;) I am so happy for you two! You will be excellent parents, and you will have the cutest baby!!!;) I can't wait to hear more!!!;) Keep us psoted!
Love ya!
So......WOW! What a day for checking blogs! I just saw Melinda's news, I hadn't heard little Eli is here. And now your news!!! This little old Auntie has shed a few tears for you! It only gets better (and harder) from here! Good luck sweet Mari!
Get out! Baby Kjar is the luckiest kid ever! I am so excited for you
Hooray! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations ;)
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh my gosh, best news of the week! Congratulations Mari, to both you and Josh. I couldn't be happy for you :) You are honestly going to be the BEST MOM. This is one lucky baby. Love you, lets talk soon okay? :)
ongrats you guys! you will love it! Greatest job in the world!
YAYYYYYY! I can't wait for wyatt to have another cute little cousin!!! And I am SO happy for you two! Your baby will bring you JOY you never knew was possible!!
ha, speaking of "should leave a comment..."
You know how excited I am for you. I already love my 'first' niece/nephew so much. :)
congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congratulations friend!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I am just so excited for you two!!! You're going to be the BEST parents ever and I am just overjoyed for you!!! I love you so much!!! It was fabulous hearing your voice yesterday! LOVE you guys so much!!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment